By Guy Hart-Davis (auth.), Steve Anglin, Douglas Pundick, Clay Andres, Mark Beckner, Ewan Buckingham, Gary Cornell, Jonathan Gennick, Jonathan Hassell, Michelle Lowman, Matthew Moodie, Duncan Parkes, Jeffrey Pepper, Frank Pohlmann, Ben Renow-Clarke, Dominic
This booklet is a realistic, step by step advisor to getting begun with Microsoft workplace 2010. you will the way to create and edit crucial workplace files—documents, spreadsheets, shows, and more—quickly and efficiently.
You'll additionally know about all the new updates incorporated with place of work 2010. Collaborate on initiatives within the cloud and entry your records from nearly anywhere—with Beginning Microsoft workplace 2010, you are going to take a hands-on method of studying every thing, new and outdated, that the world's hottest productiveness software program suite has to offer.
- Get begun with place of work 2010 fundamentals.
- Create, shop, and proportion place of work files.
- Use shared place of work instruments either on-line and offline.
- How to maintain e mail, contacts, appointments, notes, and projects equipped.
Read or Download Beginning Microsoft Office 2010 PDF
Similar microsoft books
Boost robust, profitable Dynamics AX initiatives with effective X++ code with this booklet and booklet. confirmed recipes that may be reused in different profitable Dynamics AX tasks. Covers basic ledger, bills payable, debts receivable, venture modules and common performance of Dynamics AX. step by step directions and worthwhile screenshots for simple studying.
This legitimate MCSE education equipment teaches IT pros how you can layout a listing carrier architecture-as they arrange for MCP examination 70-219, a center optionally available at the new home windows 2000 MCSE tune. The equipment balances conceptual details with useful software: scholars research via an built-in approach of skill-building tutorials, case learn examples, and self-assessment instruments.
Get the consultant that makes studying Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 undeniable and easy! This complete colour, no-nonsense e-book exhibits you the fastest how one can clear up difficulties and research the instruments, utilizing easy-to-follow steps and concise, effortless language. You’ll realize new and intriguing how one can create and percentage dynamic shows with any viewers.
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Easy Office 2003
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for Project Managers
- MCSE: Exchange 2000 Design Study Guide
Extra info for Beginning Microsoft Office 2010
3. Click the Save & Send item in the left column to display the Save & Send pane. 4. In the Save & Send column, click the Save to Web item to display the Save to Windows Live SkyDrive pane (shown in Figure 2-5 after you have signed in). 29 CHAPTER 2 ■ HEAD IN THE CLOUD: EXPERIENCING SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE Figure 2-5. In the Save to Windows Live SkyDrive pane in Backstage, choose the SkyDrive folder in which you want to save the document, and then click the Save As button. 5. If the Sign In button appears in the SkyDrive pane, click it.
You need basic Office features rather than every feature: The Office Web Apps give you great convenience, but you sacrifice many of the features that have made the desktop versions of the programs so widely used. If you’re fine with a feature set that’s cut down to the essentials, the Office Web Apps may suit you. • Your documents aren’t highly confidential: Your Windows Live account is secured by a password, but even so, your documents are much less secure online than if you store them on your PC—especially if you don’t connect your PC to the Internet.
See Chapter 20 for instructions on doing this. • Open a document with the Open dialog box: With the program running, click the File tab on the Ribbon, and then click Open in the Backstage pane to display the Open dialog box (see Figure 1-15). You can also press Ctrl+O to display the Open dialog box. Navigate to the folder that contains the document, click the document, and then click the Open button. Figure 1-15. Use the Open dialog box to open a document from within one of the Office programs.