By Read Gilgen
Absolutely the Beginner's advisor to Microsoft place of work PowerPoint 2003 teaches the reader every little thing they should understand to create intriguing own and company shows. Readers find out about new positive aspects corresponding to shrewdpermanent Tags and programs, and the way to create a presentation from scratch or utilizing the layout wizard. This booklet will make newbies convinced of their use of layout templates, animations schemes and masses extra!
Read Online or Download Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 PDF
Similar microsoft books
Increase robust, winning Dynamics AX initiatives with effective X++ code with this booklet and book. confirmed recipes that may be reused in several winning Dynamics AX initiatives. Covers common ledger, debts payable, debts receivable, undertaking modules and normal performance of Dynamics AX. step by step directions and valuable screenshots for simple studying.
This legit MCSE education equipment teaches IT pros the way to layout a listing provider architecture-as they organize for MCP examination 70-219, a middle non-obligatory at the new home windows 2000 MCSE music. The package balances conceptual details with useful software: scholars study via an built-in procedure of skill-building tutorials, case research examples, and self-assessment instruments.
Get the advisor that makes studying Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 simple and easy! This complete colour, no-nonsense publication indicates you the fastest how you can clear up difficulties and study the instruments, utilizing easy-to-follow steps and concise, ordinary language. You’ll notice new and fascinating how one can create and percentage dynamic displays with any viewers.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administration: Real World Skills for MCITP Certification and Beyond (Exam 70-668)
- The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-620 Prep Kit: Independent and Complete Self-Paced Solutions
- Windows Internals, 5th Edition
- Textverarbeitung mit Microsoft WORD (MikroComputer-Praxis) (German Edition) by Helmut Becker (2013-05-22)
Additional resources for Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
To open a file using this method, follow these two easy steps: 1. Choose File, Open. 13). 13. Retrieving a file from a computer is called opening a file. 2. Look for the name of the file you want to open. When you find it, click it once and then click Open. Or, you can double-click the filename to open the file. If you don't see the file you want to open, you need to check whether there's a folder that might contain the file. To do so, you double-click the folder name to move inside that folder.
253. Advancing Slides in a Slide Show There are at least four basic and simple ways to advance a slide after you've started a slide show: • Click the primary mouse button (usually the left button). • Press the spacebar. • Press the Page Down key. • Press the down-arrow key or the right-arrow key. Each time you perform one of these actions, PowerPoint immediately advances to the next slide. You can also change how the slides change by modifying slide transitions to include various visual and sound effects.
The list that appears varies, depending on what you or someone else has used recently. 9. PowerPoint's predefined design templates enable you to create stunning and effective presentations with very little effort. 2. Scroll through the list of design templates until you find one you like. 10). 10. A design template coordinates colors, sizes, fonts, and layouts so you don't have to. A design template changes several different elements of your slides, all coordinated to create an attractive and 32 Part I: Getting Started with PowerPoint Part I: Getting Started with PowerPoint 33 functional effect.